PlanetMinis Forums banner

BBR rear wheel and disc brake kit

4K views 77 replies 19 participants last post by  slowracer 
#1 ·
See less See more
#10 ·
Twister773 said:
i honestly would buy it in a heart beat but on bbr website it says for v3 frame setup it takes a different rear disc setup??

Since I have a V3 I can answer that for you.All that is different between the 2 part #'s is the small piece that bolts onto the brake pedal.This rear wheel kit is on my V3 right now.

That piece is 35 bucks from BBR,I allready had to buy one

#18 ·
silly old cripple...if i had a money tree...i wouldnt be going to catalina wednesday lol...well long beach...then from there take a heli to catalina(i get sea sick) lol...Mike Ill call you this week sometime about the bike and meeting up and what not and then also about this rear brake kit

#19 ·
Twister773 said:
silly old cripple...if i had a money tree...i wouldnt be going to catalina wednesday lol...well long beach...then from there take a heli to catalina(i get sea sick) lol...Mike Ill call you this week sometime about the bike and meeting up and what not and then also about this rear brake kit

OK Iceman,I'll stay out of your jetwash till next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.