PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
- I just talked to BBR today about the black ones . They tell me to check back in a week or so and they'll most likely be back from anodizing and ready to ship soon after .

- I also asked about the new " D-PIPE " and he speculates they'll be out by mid summer or a little sooner .

·
Registered
755 Posts
charlos678 said:
Anybody have the new black bbr pipe on their bike??

If so post a pic please.

The Pipe on thier New frame is the d section exhaust specifically designed for the perimeter frame and will not work with a regualr frame, you can also get the reg bbr pipe now in black, but i think charlos is talking about the NEW D SECTION :wink:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hey Six ;

When I talked to BBR on the phone they didn't say anything about it only fitting the new frame . If you could please give out the name of this person so I know who to ask for the next time I call , which will be to order my pipe . The dude I've been dealing with just doesn't make feel 100% trusting of his knowledge .

I don't know maybe it's just me ? :?

·
Registered
755 Posts
well look how the pipe bends inside the frame....see how it goes behind and has all the bends i am speculating it won't fit because of the shape, i could be wrong, im sure bbr knows more than me, but are you telling them the d section pipe ? im not even sure if its available yet ?. they might just be talking about there regualr pipe which now comes in black.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Im not sure, but I thought I heard it wasn't going to be available till some time around in the Summer. :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.