PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting this up for amusement, don't really care if it sells or not.

BBR Perimeter Frame

Marzocchi Forks

Kitaco 124 SE / Tak 3 Speed C/R

BBR Rear Disc Brakes

KX65 Front Brakes

And all the other top shelf parts

Everything is fresh (motor, suspension, bearings, etc.)

I will not sell the bike for less than $6,500.00. If you think my price is too high, that is fine, I know what it costs to build this bike as I have done it a few times and I don't really care what everyone thinks its worth. If you are serious and would like to discuss it feel free to contact me.

I may be interested in selling the roller only for $4,500.00, again I will not lower my price.

I will ship internationally at the buyers expense.

brad 'dot' king 'at' yahoo 'dot' com

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I will give you 65.00 and a 12 pack of bud light,but you need to pick the beer up cause I am out!

·
Registered
765 Posts
How did you get the rad shrouds in that color combo? White with black graphics. I love it all white. I see in the first picture you have different plastics on it. Would you consider selling the white plastics or do they go with the bike.

Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
BillyTheGreat said:
I am not sure why a used bike is for sale for more than it costs to buy the parts new?

I am not talking **** but please steer me in the right direction

price that bike and all its parts out. add $ for time, installation, tuning ect. and maybe you can pull your head out of your ass and understand

SICKKK bike free bump

·
Registered
797 Posts
BillyTheGreat said:
I am not sure why a used bike is for sale for more than it costs to buy the parts new?

I am not talking **** but please steer me in the right direction
lol..speechless...billy please sell me a brand new one for 6500.00,,why do peeps post without doin any homework?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
bike is b a u t full,u can not build that bike for less specialy with all the r&d done,people forget about that and someone that is not in a hurry to sell will make sure they remember to include in the price,ive sold bikes that everyone told me i was to high and with time they sell for full price..short price guide,frame $2900.00,zoccs $1600.00

mtr $1800.00 atleast,swingarm,disc brakes etc..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts