PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my BBR/Monster race bike i used the end of 06 and through 07, and only 2 races in 08(broken foot). It's in really good condition. I am parting it in three pieces. Prices are shipped. you can reach me at [email protected] or (352)572-6650. thanks.

$3300 shipped - CRF50 Motor - 119cc Daytona DOHC modified by mike castro when he was still with BBR. Takegawa clutch kit and 4 speed tranny. Full Tokyo mods ignition with adjustable curves. It has about 5 hours on the top end and valves in it.

2 issues you can see in the pics is one I always crack the upper bolt mount so i got it welded. Now it's stronger and haven't had a problem in a year. you could file it to look good but i never did as it is under the frame. The coating on the clutch cover is wearing off, i don't know a lot about polishing it up and smoothing it out. Overall It works great and is super fast.

$2000 shipped - Rear half comes with the BBR Midisize perimeter frame and swingarm. Uses a crf50 motor but can be a 12" or 10" or both. I have set up for 10" class and it meets the vegas rules. Comes with a BBR rear wheel and disc brake system and an elka shock.

$675 shipped - Marzocchi Front End. Revalved by BBR. 110 size forks. silver tubes. Work great.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Twister773 said:
so this is midsize pro frame setup for 10''? how much for the frame setup without the plastics or pipe

Correct. You can use it that way or buy 12/14 wheels and run both classes. it's up to you. I am not really counting plastics in the price, if you want them and you buy it you can have them. The pipe goes with the frame.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still up for sale!

Lowering the Price cause times are tough.

$3000 shipped for the motor

$2500 shipped for the roller

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The pipe is not tweaked, it is just not mounted so the curves that go around the frame look weird.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The rear disc set up is gone. New Pricing.

Motor(Takegawa tranny and clutch, 4 speed, crf50 base, Daytona dohc 119cc done by mike castro when he was at bbr, same engine abrigo and costella have been riding) - $3000 shipped

Front End(forks, disc brakes, 12" wheel) --- $650 Shipped

Rear End(frame, swingarm, elka shock, plastics, tall seat, Pipe) ---- $1695 Shipped

1 - 20 of 31 Posts