PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
That thing is sweet looking.

My dad is either going to get a KLX110 or a 50, if he gets a 110 he will probably end up getting the perimeter frame for it.

Is that an aluminum tank i see? I wonder if the production perimeter frame will also have an aluminum tank.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL i oculd just edit that, but i dont care, people should no by now i no nothing about bikes, i was serious about the 50 part ( the 450 part was sarcasm, lol)

i just went back to look at it and realized the plastics werent Crf at all, o well

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
yes, thats an aluminum tank, and no i doubt they will have them with aluminum tanks. they will most likely get a mold from that tank for the shape and make them out of plastic

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
lol...no way would they make alumium tanks on every frame....that would be rediculous. If you read about the xr50 perimeter frame on their site it tells how they made a couple prototype aluminum 50 tanks and then sent them out to get plastic replicas.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I saw that bike at the 4 stroke worlds. It looked really cool especially the aluminum gas tank and aluminum air filter box. It did seem like they had problems with the number plates but they are bbr, they will figure it out and then some.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sweet

but $2900, OUCH 8O

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Racerguy381 said:
You all should see it in person its sick to say the least. I had to race against that bike twice now talk about an unfair advantage that thing way out handles any stock frame.
  • Sounds like maybe you were in the wrong class if ya had a stock frame bro.
  • But I hear your point... I can imagine it would put any moloy frame to shame too :wink:
  • I WILL have that frame set up on my fiddy this summer, just hide and watch. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.