PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have bought a BBR Perimeter frame, it comes with a vin number right? I ask cause I want to know if I can switch out the stocker for the BBR on a street legal 110 and not have to do a bunch of paperwork at the DMV.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
The MSO says "OFF ROAD" so when you go down to the DMV to register the frame they will see that and deny you.

suckie.

·
Registered
86 Posts
dood said:
The MSO says "OFF ROAD" so when you go down to the DMV to register the frame they will see that and deny you.

suckie.

Thats funny......yeah its street legal, haha but it was a good amount of paperwork and multiple dmv trips, I bought the bike and the guy before me had already done the whole MSO and got a title, funny part was it wasn't specified as off-road on the title so maybe I just got really lucky

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
They are actually KTM65 forks (stiffer springs, heavier oil), and its a KTM rear wheel and disk set up. Didn't know if I would be satisfied but I definitely am, forks work great. Wish I could be more help on the paper-work for yeah, but I dont know anything about the whole MSO stuff, but would like to see some more perimeter bikes ripping around

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AH ok.

I do have a back up plan if my first plan doesn't work. I will take the bike to Oregon to my sisters place, register it there for like 6 months then bring it back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts