PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
i used to use the handlebars and i hated them ... i hate the color , and the bars are weak on them ...well the version i had bent really easy, and the throttle i didn't like...

dunno how the newest production ones are?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have their bar kit , the one I guess it would be considered 1st generation they have been on it basically since they were released almost 3 or so years ago .So far they withstood about 4 trips through the fence, 1 richochet of my buddies truck, and a few dozen endos with me and my 200 lbs+ friends they haven't bent yet .

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got the bar kit and the forks. I beat the hell out of them... and they keep on tickin.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dam.. those are some good prices... but what about shipping? Is it reasonable?

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have the BBR fork and handle bar kit and I love it the only thing is that on bigger jumps the forks are a little soft but I am ordering the BBR sp5 fork internals which make it taller and stiffer. if I were you buy the sp5 forks

·
Registered
178 Posts
but precision has then for 480+ shipping...and they're a dealer...

·
Registered
258 Posts
I just got my set from xr50racer (holeshot motorsports) and they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D Yeah, precision's site is wrong. That's just the fork kit without the bars for $489. Hey xr50racer when are you going to leave me feedback, so I'm not a 0 no more. Already left yours. Thanks for the great service. heelclickinonafiddy.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I dont do my feedback. I have an internet department that handles all my sales online. They do it on Saturday. You should have feedback tomorrow. If not call me at the shop and give your ebau name and ill make sure it gets done.

Glad your happy.....

·
Registered
178 Posts
xr50racer -- sorry about that brother, didn't realize exactly who you were; pure mistake! hehe, did you recieve my email from today by chance?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.