PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NEED 10" AFTERMARKET RIMS AND AN EXTENDED SWING ARM FOR A Z50! If anyone has a set of 10" aluminum rims for sale for a z50 please let me know. I would perfer tubeless with tires. I will go for any of the name brand aluminum extended swing arms that will clear a 10" tire. On to the exhaust I am selling...

Hey, up for sale today is my custom BBR exhaust for a 72-78 Z50. The exhaust is super clean looking and even retains the BBR heat shield. This exhaust will clear your seat in the low position and a manual clutch no problem. It is pretty loud, but you can run a stock CRF50 exhaust cap to quiet it down. It does require a little bracket I made to mount up to the frame which is included or you can just have a tab welded to the frame. This exhaust only has a couple hours of riding on it and the rest of the time the bike just sat in my garage. I am asking $150.

I will take it off the bike and take some more pix.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes sir. I am selling this pipe for almost half of what the xr/crf50 pipe costs. This is the only BBR pipe for a Z50 in existence. I am just looking to get rid of it so I can get my minigunz pipe on this bike.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The reserve is at $89, i might drop it down to $75 tonight. I just don't want it to sell for like $20 because I have a bike I could throw it on if it doesn't sell. with over 20 people watching it I would think that it should go up to $75+. where are you located? we might even be able to meet up to save you a couple $$$. I'm over in brookfield.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm in coventry,5 minutes from the university of Connecticut. quick question tho, think this will mount on my 95 z? I figured there was no reserve and i could grab it for a steal and if it didn't fit..well i had a bbr pipe for something.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it wont fit with the plastics on. It will fit with the plastics off. ;) next bid hits reserve. i lowered the reserve to the lowest i could. you might be able to do a little cutting or melting to make it fit.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
price is outta my taste, i figured i'd get this for a steal cause it had no bids up until yesterday(20$ or so ;) ). I'll keep an eye out tho if you ever sell something i need i'll shoot you a PM and we can just meet up to exchange

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.