PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBR Custom Exhausts ?

7K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  KlxRacer#2 
#1 ·
Wanted to post here to see who all is running different then a bbr pipe on there v2 or v3 ? I know most of you fabricate or do your own exhaust and ive been thinking about doing the same here soon. Post pics of what your running

#3 ·
well looks like i have my dual pro circuits coming in the mail , im guessing im gonna have to bend the headpipe to fit inside and around the bbr frame , and also make a custom peice to connect the two tips

im worried its gonna be difficult because of the ti pipe is so fragile and thin. I may need to try and find a junk header from someone to cut up for the connecting peices

#7 ·
I've got a PC full klx system (not ti) sitting around (off an old bike) and have been thinking about using the silencer with my BBR pipe on my primmy but the midpipe on my BBR exhausts seems to be wider than the PC. Off course this would be easier to trouble shoot if the BBR system wasn't all welded together. Have you thought about using the BBR pipe, cutting it at the midpipe area and getting some sort of adapter made? Has anyone done this?

#5 ·
yeppp its titanium lol

heres the only guy i found on here that did the dual pro circuits on a bbr 110 - cole210

#8 ·
ya i was thinking that route too , im just guessing its gonna be real hard to work with the ti due to how fragile it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.