PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I had seth erase all the other threads cause I wanted just to put it all in one thread. If your not interested in any of these parts please dont post on this add. I would consider a trade for a mono style swingarm kit for a klx 110. [email protected] 360-980-6773 text me if I'm not on PM

PERIMETER FRAME KIT: $1,500 NOT A PENNY LESS

this kit comes with everything in picture below. There is a few wear marks in frame so I wanted to offer for $200 more I will send it into get anodized any color you want. If you want to do that I will also anodize the swinger. The anodizer I use is threw BBR and its just down the road from my house. The $200 is what it will coast to do it all I already checked.

THIS IS A BIKE WITH THE WHOLE FRAME KIT DONE IN BLACK

http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/Bikes...0/Raikkonen_110/BBR-KLX110-Raikonen_side2.jpg

MARZOCCHI COMPLETE FRONT END: $850

MAGURA HYDROLIC CLUTCH WITH ASV LEVER: $150

The tubbing that goes around the line got melted a tinny bit but not biggy at all could be replaced for $3 but it in perfect working condition so I never bothered with it. You can see it in picture below

BBR REAR DISC BRAKE KIT AND WHELL WITH BBR HUB: $375

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.