PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, I erased the post cause I dont no what I'm going to do yet. I think I just might keep it. Ether way i'm going to go threw it and really clean and polish it up. But its a sick bike. Motor is also really nice. Kitaco SE 160 kit,BBR output shaft,4th gear drum,primary drive,D-comp camshaft and so on. But you already probably no all about the bike Graig said you are friends

·
Registered
705 Posts
J Pezzy said:
yep, I erased the post cause I dont no what I'm going to do yet. I think I just might keep it. Ether way i'm going to go threw it and really clean and polish it up. But its a sick bike. Motor is also really nice. Kitaco SE 160 kit,BBR output shaft,4th gear drum,primary drive,D-comp camshaft and so on. But you already probably no all about the bike Graig said you are friends
Yeah it ran pretty good but it definitely needs to be gone through and tuned. Needs new fork seals, front brake pads, front tube. Looks like he added some new bars. He had super low ones on when I tried to race it.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TWISTED said:
Yeah it ran pretty good but it definitely needs to be gone through and tuned. Needs new fork seals, front brake pads, front tube. Looks like he added some new bars. He had super low ones on when I tried to race it.

ya I just cant stand things not in great shape so I have to go threw it. Already got new brake pads,tube,throttle,sprockets. I also am going to call sapa tomorrow to see how much it will coast to have the frame,swinger and sub frame done in black. i seen a BBR bike on there web site that has everything in black and it looks soooooo clean. But its a really nice bike just needs a little TLC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.