PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to clear up some confusion in my mind on which rear spring to put on a stock 110 shock.

The rider weight is 90 lbs. We primarily ride woods and run across lots of whoops. Never do much for jumping.

My plan for the forks is to use the one BBR/one stock spring combo. I'm also thinking about throwing on a pair of KX60 forks with the same combo and a spacer (whatever that is).

For the rear:

Seems Joker makes a heavy duty or Aggressive spring while BBR only sells one version.

Jokers HD spring is supposed to be softer which seems like a logical choice for my rider, but I don't know how this compares to the BBR offering.

Anyone have any experience with this size rider and good setup?

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
For that weight and type of riding I would have figured stock would be ok but I would reccomend going with the softest possible. But at the same time you have to figure that your kid is going to grow and gain weight so maybe a little bit stiffer wouldnt be so bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.