PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put in my bbr 143 bore kit in my 2005 klx 110 this week. Right now i just have everything stock in the engine, other then a t4 pipe and an exposed air filter.

Will it make a big difference if i just run the stock carb compared to a 26mm? Should i worry about the output shaft and other small things inside the engine?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
the 26 will be an amazing gain over the stock carb, but the stocker will work.

the output shaft should be alright unless you ride the hell out of it every day haha.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
ive got the tb 143 tb race head kit with 26mm. And i still have the stock output shaft in. Hasn't broken yet.

knock on wood haha

·
Registered
624 Posts
If you dont have the output shaft try two things to make it last longer. Get a bumpstart kit and start it without the kickstart or push the kickstarter down 1/2 half before pushing down hard to start. It works on big bikes I am told.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im going to leave the stock carb for now it looks like. maybe in the spring ill get a 26mm. and i have my bumpstart on order

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
robbieyukon said:
If you dont have the output shaft try two things to make it last longer. Get a bumpstart kit and start it without the kickstart or push the kickstarter down 1/2 half before pushing down hard to start. It works on big bikes I am told.

You can't bumpstart an auto.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I can get mine to start with a good run down the parking lot or down a good hill, whats up with that? Well, just use the 1/2 kick method, I retract my previous statement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts