PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTM look BBR 110 with a moto hp 180 cc motor big head and all the things you can buy $3500 760 215 1868 mike(I GOT A ONE 50 SO CASH ONLY NOW THANKS)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
BTW I also have a 2008 CRF150 Big Wheel, it's really nice but it just got laced with a 17"/14" but it still has everything else like the longer swing arm etc, all you would need is some bigger wheels if you want it to be a big wheel...

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have an 08 150r big wheel with bad boy graphics and moose racing aftermarket clutch and brake levers..it has renthal chain and sprockets,carbon fiber skid plate and brand new tires on it.Not even 15hrs. on the motor.have title in hand

shoot me with a text

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
got a 2008 crf150r small wheel... all stock except sunline bars and torco graphics... never even ridden on a track, routine maintence like oil changes spark plugs etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, sorry man, just had to turn over the 150RB in the bankruptcy, the only thing I'll I have to trade is my 125 cause it's paid off, which, it's an amazing bike and a good trade, but I guess not what your looking for? If you do change your mind you know where to find me, and I'm close by, I live right in Temecula so if you want to see it in person or something idk, maybe a track? Milestone, Perris, Starwest, Cahuilla, Pala... Or the AMA National at Pala on 9/14... Aw well,

Thanks,

Brendan Hernandez

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its cool my kid rode it on the pit bike track for a bit he loves it cant stop talking about it we washed it up it cleans up nice.. how about you

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
the 50 is cool, gonna tear it down tomorrow and take stuff out to get ceramic coated and powdercoated. nice little change up. ill post some pics of it all soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts