PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I bought this MINT stock '07 crf50 with a tb 88 kit on it. Was riding it and then all the sudden the bike bogged out and stalled. Now it doesn't start up. I'm pretty sure I blew it up but the kickstarter isn't locked up and if I try to roll start it it wants to start but is still bogged and died. Now how can I tell if I have a race head or not becuase I want to get a new piston for this thing asap. And what else should I look for that could have caused this?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zwieblekopf said:
crack it open and take a look inside before you start ordering parts you may or may not need

im mechaniclly inclined but have never ripeed open a motor before so i have no clue what to look for?

nlipshutz said:
It sounds a lot like a fuel issue to me

ill open up the carb now and see if the float is stuck or something like that. but when i drain the fuel from the screw on the carb gas comes out so its not like i dont get any fuel

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
carb is cleaned new spark plug and still the same thing... it wont turn over. its almost as if i was riding it and turned the key off... and when i try starting it, its the same thing, feels as if the key is off. Next thing to check is the valves.

The black/white wire is unplugged. Is it supposed to be?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.