PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the bar kit in my signature...i am willing to trade too for anything...rc cars..paintball..car stuff...50 stuff...CASH!!!...i am very negotiable

·
Registered
67 Posts
MxTy71 said:
the bar kit in my signature...i am willing to trade too for anything...rc cars..paintball..car stuff...50 stuff...CASH!!!...i am very negotiable

I got a really new Traxxas sportmaxx, 2.5. I only used it about twice after the break-in, and I realized I don't need it. I'd do an even trade. pm me if you want!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no comp stuff...lol...but some of the rc cars r soundin good...but i still would rather have cash

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*bump*

PRICE CHANGE

***$130 ShIpPeD***

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump, come on people this is your last chance..im taking this setup to hay dayz in a week or so to sell

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good idea

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he has a bar kit now

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey crf50 kid no i didnt but i woulda whipped every person out there...which one were u????? that was sikk gettin to meet the slednecks...anyway, the bars rnt for sale ne more...some punk ass at hay days ripped the whole set off...it sucks but i MIGHT depending on some things have a full Perfect condition bbr setup for sale and a set of stock forks with +1 springs, alluminum inserts, brass bushings, etc i'll sell all of it for 250 and splitt shipping

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ight i will most likely sell and i will let u know for sure...your on the top of the list...thanks alot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.