PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Guys,

Ive had enough of this Friggin weather up here in Mass I'll tell Ya..!

well..........ME and MILLBILLYFIDDY are plannig a JAM and SLAM session, up here on OLD CAPE COD this spring when ever the weather gets better. We are just going to clear it with a Buddy of ours to use his track for Well......Lets say a good blow off the bad weather STEAM and go for a good "RIP" session....!

There is going to be a lot of Events all up and down the East Coast this year so be prepared to battle or just have fun!!!!!!!!.

Now more on the JAM and SLAM session, this is going to be a REAL BACK YARD.....fling. The Track is real cool for Fiddies its not your average back yard track. our Buddy rides 250's on it and the track is maintained be to Pro Motocross riders..........SO Lets get it on.....

I will keep anybody interested posted on this as it will deffinetly be lots of fun and we will have plenty of BEER and what ever there...

Later......OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So Guys,

Who would be Interested in coming????

Thanks......OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
VERY 8) 8) I'M UP FOR IT !!!!!!

Hopefully I won't have to work that weekend or I will be :twisted: . Our scheduels (sp?) are made up every 3 months for working on Saturdays .

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dude, I am so there :D You can count on myself and probably two or three others from the NH posse :lol:

BTW-one of my buddies has been working on getting the VMA to change their jump-off intermission show to become a adult 50 race...I'll keep you all posted.

Kelly

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys,

Awsome I'll promise It will be a good time. Nothing to to Fancy but definetly worth the trip.

More later...........OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Guys,

I just finnished talking to a friend of mine to get the race going. And he said how BIG DO YOU WANT TO GO!!! He is willing to build an Awsome track for this event. He has the equipment to do this.....And most Important the LAND. If Its big enough a 2 day event will be planned. I'm shooting for the end of April, or the first two weeks of May. The more Riders the more brake down of classes we can have. More on that later.....

Id like to thank Milan Harris, at PRECISION CYCLES my sponsor for backing this EVENT..! I will have contact numbers at a later date as things fall together.

Later guys OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is it going to be mostly just a race or is there go to be alot of riding going on or both? If by any chance I had a ramp by then would it be good to bring it along with me if I had a way to get it there? Im not positive if ill have a ramp by then but im hoping I can get one built.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.