PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recieved word from the good guys at Badlands race track in Texas(north of dallas) they are having a 50 race series in 2004 8) :D 8) 8O :D so if you cant tell from my excitment... I am doing back flips right now. Yea :D

·
Registered
294 Posts

Hell yeah, we need some kind of race series around here. Im about 8 hours away from badlands, but i drove there early this year for there 50 national by classic honda. It was a pretty cool race but the track needed bigger jumps. Well lets us know some dates, Id love to make a race or two.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Bang a gong... give us some time stamps on this one.. i am in the houston area and we need something fiddy related going on around here. i could get a kidney transplant faster than finding good events for 50's. Just down right piss poor.....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
badlands

As soon as they let me know I'll pass the good news on to this site. :D Also I had heard they were building a new track dedicated for 50s that could be rode at any time :D So lets cross our fingers that it happens 8)........Hey Cad that race for classic was awseome 8) :D and they had a great turnout. I think they are going to have another big race like that latter in the year. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.