PlanetMinis Forums banner

Badass crf110 full mod $$

23K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Mxridercrf450 
#1 ·
Check it out. This is my latest project. A 2018 crf 110

lots of trial & error. Fine tweaking everything to get the parts to fit and function correctly. Just about everything has been done to this bike. Its my first ever build. But most deffinatly not my last. Hope you enjoy the pics. And maybe get inspired to build one of your own. Check it out!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
word was it a direct fit?

also looking im into buying a swingarm like that without the top bracket part that attaches to the shock up high exactly like yours... but im confused how it would work when the top part of my shock (crf110 2020) is so close to the gas tank.. idk if its just my year thats like that...

any help would be appreciated

#8 ·
Here are some pictures of the process. Its not that hard to do if you have access to the tools. Good luck on your build!?? Lmk if you have any questions

Attachments

#27 ·
need to know what springs are those and if u can I want to know everything u have put on that bike bc I wanna remake it In your name bc it’s the most beautiful 110 I have ever seen hands down
[/QU

lots of trial & error. Fine tweaking everything to get the parts to fit and function correctly. Just about everything has been done to this bike. Its my first ever build. But most deffinatly not my back

lots of trial & error. Fine tweaking everything to get the parts to fit and function correctly. Just about everything has been done to this bike. Its my first ever build. But most deffinatly not my last. Hope you enjoy the pics. And maybe get inspired to build one of your own. Check it out!
what wheels are those

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.