PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey me and my friends are running out of places to ride minis so we are wondering if anyone has any backyard or private tracks they wouldnt mind us riding with them. We would build/repair the track for you or w.e you would like. There is 3 of use and we all have xr80s but are 17 and have been riding for years but sold our big bikes to get cars so we just got minis now.

Thanks alot

· Registered
32 Posts
Where are you located and how loud are your bikes? I'm 2 hrs east of Toronto and I'm working on a track in my yard. I originally built a grass track for my 3yr old son to ride is DRZ70 on, but I rebuilt an XR80 to rip around on as well. Some of my riding buddies are picking up minis, so we're going to be adding a couple rhythm sections this summer.

· Registered
10 Posts
Where are you located and how loud are your bikes? I'm 2 hrs east of Toronto and I'm working on a track in my yard. I originally built a grass track for my 3yr old son to ride is DRZ70 on, but I rebuilt an XR80 to rip around on as well. Some of my riding buddies are picking up minis, so we're going to be adding a couple rhythm sections this summer.

Do you ever ride at the pit in thamesford? Ive taken the pit bike on the big track there before.. The mini bike track sucked so i had no choice lol, they need to step it up..

· Registered
32 Posts
Do you ever ride at the pit in thamesford? Ive taken the pit bike on the big track there before.. The mini bike track sucked so i had no choice lol, they need to step it up..
Nope. That would be a 4hr drive for me. It's been years since I drove that far to race my big bike. I live on the east side of Toronto.

Aside from my pit bike track, there aren't many other tracks to ride a mini around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.