PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! I used to spend 100s of hours (if not more) on this forum back in the hay day of minis! I definitely learned most of what I know now from this community! I have since started my own shop and I write short weekly controversial moto related articles/blogs, all in an effort to give some of that knowledge back to the community.

My most recent blog post ventures from my typical moped related content, into the world of 4 stroke break-in methods. I write in a style to engage the reader and make them step back to re-analyze how they've been approaching motos, oftentimes provoking a response. I would be humbled if you could give it a read and maybe a share if you find one of them intriguing!

Motorcycle hard break in - Getting the most out of your motorcycle engine.

Keep in mind, I am always learning just as you are. If any of my writings rub you the wrong way or you think I amwildly incorrect, PLEASE reach out and let me know! I'm here to grow as well!

Thanks for your consideration!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great article, you still rebuild pitbikes?
I do! I've been piecing together my dream SANO bike for a while now. Still in search of a set of Zokes for another build.

I'm pretty sure we're on the brink of the revival of pit bikes. Mark from the old AHP, just built another sick KLX. Hopefully, make it down to Pa. and ride with the OG crew sometime this year!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts