PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been attempting back flips i have yet to make a full rotation i always under rotate i was wondering if there r any tips or tricks to it i have made about 20 attempts on dirt i have made one over rotation i cant seem to get it right

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol ya thats wat i was thinkin i just keepin rotating faster than the bike it seems to b my problem ill post a video when i get it and il post some spills so u guys can enjoy my pain lol im tryin to get on another level we have a lil minni nitro circus anound here we all gave up big bikes for minis and it was prolly the best thing ever

·
Registered
178 Posts
get really low and off the back of the bike at the base of the lip then punch it wide open throw your head back and extend your arms and keep looking for your landing i think my friend has some videos on youtube look up pitbike under flip and then he has other videos of straight flips too

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks man i need a lil advice i have never attempeted one until this week and i thought it was gonna b harder but if the rain lets up ill give it a go and ill send u a link to the completion of it thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
etgethome said:
thanks man i need a lil advice i have never attempeted one until this week and i thought it was gonna b harder but if the rain lets up ill give it a go and ill send u a link to the completion of it thanks

sounds good man i wanna see it

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
it also helps to practice on a bmx bike into water then on the dirt

once you understand the rotation and throttle control im sure you will be stickin them no problem..its a easy trick just all mental.

·
Registered
394 Posts
etgethome said:
i have been attempting back flips i have yet to make a full rotation i always under rotate i was wondering if there r any tips or tricks to it i have made about 20 attempts on dirt i have made one over rotation i cant seem to get it right

if u have made 20 failed attempts on dirt.. u should be asking about bike parts and a neck brace! haha u should have a friend tape ur next attempt and post it !

·
Registered
363 Posts
crfiddy02 said:
if u have made 20 failed attempts on dirt.. u should be asking about bike parts and a neck brace! haha u should have a friend tape ur next attempt and post it !
I live 45 minutes away from you hell i will come tape it for you. lol Give me a nice show in person and i can always scrape you off the ground if it dont work out. lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
jtblueberry said:
best tip ever... film it

epic good or epic bad right? lol:p

LOL, Just saying, I got the time and the gas. lol I will bring some popcorn as well. We can have it up on you tube in no time. lol

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
:bsflag:
etgethome said:
:bsflag:

you can't just say that... a picture is worth a million words... maybe more if those words are bs... ahahaa

·
Registered
363 Posts
jtblueberry said:
:bsflag::bsflag:

you can't just say that... a picture is worth a million words... maybe more if those words are bs... ahahaa

Thats why i said im willing to come video tape this if he is willing to try again. Im only 45 minutes from terre haute and have to drive there sometime this week anyway to stop by Thompsons and pick up my jets. Im thinking after 20 times of under rotating it this bike has to be beat to hell. lol But if you have somewhere work riding im always up for new places or you can come on down to our pit bike track we have made. Its more supercross style stuff and stock suspension might not handle everything here but its still a blast.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have broken mayn parts lol but i have the majority filmed on a phone though and idk how to post them i am slow w. computers man and as for the bmx to water that was wat inspired me i did it on a bmx bike many times i think my problem is i am trying to rotate to hard and losing the bike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts