PlanetMinis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some how my pay pal account got hacked and several member had got there money refund.

everyone was honest and refunded the money back to me.

but brit decided that she shouldn't have to..

she bought

2 black pro wheel rims and spoke kits for 125 shipped..

which to me is a killer deal as the one rim and spoke kit cost that...

i asked to have my money refunded back as someone hack my account but decided to not refund **** back...

as she even owe's me 50 from shipping wheels to her which i still have yet to get from her..

WARNINGGG BAD USERRRRR

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
dayum thats efd up.

not only her not refunding but how your account could get hacked to begin with. I hope you called them on the phone and got that straightened out .

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
ok... lets play this game.... you told me you could hook me up and get my swinger and other parts powdered for me... so there for i pay 75 bucks to ship you my stuff... you hold on to it for about 2 and a half weeks... not one thing was touched... so i still paid you another 125 to buy the pro wheel spoke and rim kit... then you ship my stuff back... okay.. i already lost out on 75 bucks for something you said you would do.. but lied... so there goes 200 bucks... i get my stuff back... pay 125 to get my stuff powdered... find out you sent me the wrong stuff.... the front spoke kit was talem out therefore you switched it with spokes that werent even for my rim i originally purchased... okay out another 125 bc of you.... so i have to buy another spoke kit from an HONEST SELLER for 40... then another 125 for another powder... let me see... yeah my money was refunded some how.. and yes im keeping it bc what makes you think you deserve to get that 125 back.. when i have to fork out another 300 + in money to get everything fixed bc of what you messed up.. not my fault... so you can call me a bad seller etc.... but i have earnmed respec t from my buyers.. when they get what they bought... not sh*t that doesnt work..... so there for half to fork out more money to buy the correct stuff... so grow up.. if you would have sent me the correct stuff i the first place and not lolly gagged around you wouldnt be in the posisition... so junk up all my threads you want.. i dont care..

GROw UP

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry i tryed to have locals powercoat your stuff when you weren't sure and didn't know nothing about it.. i contacted serveral people to get stuff done but nothing ever grew so i told you not sure if im going to be able to get your stuff powerdercoated but ill lace the black rims on your said no i have somone her that can do so ship the stuff bck to me as i did one box being priorty being 50 the other ground being 30. im sorry the spokes didn't work i planned on building me wheels out of these also but decided to sell them..

i bought the rims and spokes from pro wheel and was going to contact them but you went and ahead and bought spokes with out even giving me a chance to contact them about it.

but you take things in your hands choosing not to responded to me and ignore me having your gf write me because you can't...

sorry i sent you the wronge front spokes but doesn't give you the right to screw people over..

you payed 75 to ship stuff out i payed 80 to get it back to when you paid 125 for the stuff me profit money from it.. no 45 bucks lol

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blackwoodz said:
dayum thats efd up.

not only her not refunding but how your account could get hacked to begin with. I hope you called them on the phone and got that straightened out .

i did they said that the people should be honest about it and refund the money back.

that there not much they can do. to call back if people dont refund it back and they will see what they can do.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
ya ring ring........ i would never talk to customer like that.. and would go out of my way to get things correct.. calling pro wheel themselves.... just bc im that type of person... i dont care about money when i sell things.. half the time i sell things for cheap... way below my asking price... and my buyers can vouge for that.... just by looking at my feeback...

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i been selling and trading on this site for 5 years have hooked up soooo many people and given parts to many also to help this hobbie and help people out in a sport i love and they love not once has somone had a bad deal and not once has somone try to screw me over..

if they had feedback sense day one i have a crap load of feedback with 100% good.

on a good not im done with this hobbie so i wont have to deal this crap anymore to everyone that i help with getting parts and hooking up glad i was able to help you out.

im almost sure that i have sold somthing to every member on this site for way cheaper then they will ever find.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep ring ring i was going to use them on a set of wheel for myself. but deiced to sell them. ya but you owe me 125 and 50 so why go out of my way for someone who doesn't pay for what they bought and who wont responde back and buys spokes a day after it happens and doesn't even give me a chance to see what they can do..

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you never asked or mentioned... would you like me to post that part of the conversation as well.. so everybody can see that part to.. bc i more than happy to

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i gave you free set of white ufo plastics gave you a new stock swingarm because your was all spray painted black... all i did was hook you up and help you out...

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
because i was at work that night when you contacted me about it 930ish.. next day you bought spokes from another member so ya what should i do when your alreayd buy another set of spokes..

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you didnt care about helping me out at all... you were only worried about money money money... if you even made an attempt to even try and help me out.. i would have gladly refunded you money that showed up in my account yesterday.. but no.... so what makes you think you deserve it... im sorry... but im the victim in this situation not you

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Babbott16 said:
as someone got into his paypal.. and decided to play around with his money.. and send it to people and refund peoples money back...

That's cause for concern... hope it's not going around (even though i have no money to "play" with) if anyone is going to play with what little bit i have left i want it to be... :aargh4: MEEYAH!!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you texted me again on august 10th at 3:17 pm the day after i told you everything... so no... you didnt..... i bought those plastics along with a mount and pegs.... you kept my origibnal swinger i sent you and sent me another one...

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
money money money giving you a set of rims for 125 with spokes giving you free palstics and free swingarm giveing you free set of hubs for your wheel build giving your stock wheels back so you can still ride as your wheels get built!

money money money spent hepling you out!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you didnt help me out on anything... only thing you did was make me spend more and more and more money then i had to....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.