PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's a Ford pickup muffler under there. I can't wait to hear Firepower's response to this one. I'm literally beside myself with anticipation. I expect Z will find the photo equally inspiring.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
mexicanyella said:
There are entire unexplored worlds out there. Also, have a nice winter solstice holiday, whatever your chosen one is.
hey Bro' check out the start of that ST90 pic under my profile...I set up the FASTACE AS02's on it and got my TT92 tires 2day...got a 2.5x12 rim for the rear and am looking for a 2.15x12 for the front:roll:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
doopsx3 said:
hey Bro' check out the start of that ST90 pic under my profile...I set up the FASTACE AS02's on it and got my TT92 tires 2day...got a 2.5x12 rim for the rear and am looking for a 2.15x12 for the front:roll:
dude i saw those pics!!! it looks so sick but isnt the rake a little.. intense?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
doopsx3 said:

HOLY SH!T i thought about trying something like that before i sold my CT!! get some nice shocks, breace the frame and mash that thing!

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
nickypoo said:
HOLY SH!T i thought about trying something like that before i sold my CT!! get some nice shocks, breace the frame and mash that thing!

way ahead of ya Bro' got a mono shock setup for it...TT92's, a 2.5x12 rear rim and looking for a 2.15 fr.....mocked it up with the monoshock and looks promising....got an e-start Honda ATC125 engine and a couple of SDG 138's it is gonna be fun .... I hope:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
doopsx3 said:
way ahead of ya Bro' got a mono shock setup for it...TT92's, a 2.5x12 rear rim and looking for a 2.15 fr.....mocked it up with the monoshock and looks promising....got an e-start Honda ATC125 engine and a couple of SDG 138's it is gonna be fun .... I hope:rolleyes:

oh my get some pics of that thing! is it for fun or are you gona mash the streets with it

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
nickypoo said:
oh my get some pics of that thing! is it for fun or are you gona mash the streets with it

fun and maybe some transport now and then...I got a few road bikes so this will be a play thing and a "Hey WTF was that" kinda bike....thinking of fabing up some dual canister exhaust like on a Suzuki TL1000...might be neat:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
doopsx3 said:
fun and maybe some transport now and then...I got a few road bikes so this will be a play thing and a "Hey WTF was that" kinda bike....thinking of fabing up some dual canister exhaust like on a Suzuki TL1000...might be neat:rolleyes:

sweeping underneath (like a street bike) on both sides with two fatty mufflers would be SICK! now i miss mine! haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts