PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Yep Pro wheel does import it from China they do not manifacture it .

we have tryed it . it is ok but not much travel maybe 4 inches. but softer than a works shock .

the price is right for what you get when you think of the cost of other shocks out there .

· Registered
402 Posts
It is much better then a stock shock with a spring. Its an inbetween a stocker and say an Ishock. Atomic is also going to be bringin in a better shock with resevoir for around 140 as well.

My opinion of the shock is if you want better suspension thats better then those so called "RACE SHOKC" people sell that are nothing more then a glorified xr70 shock this is perfect.

· Registered
446 Posts
manwhore said:
it is made by Pro Wheel and for $110 it is a kick ass shock

hope its a little better then the PRO WHEELS 8O I have them on my bike and I wish I paid a little more for some other kinds! BEWARE: Do not Simple Green your Pro Wheels! Just a fair warning from some things I heard...

· Registered
1,128 Posts
xr50racer said:
i assume someone is saying not to use simple green as the anodising will come off. This is not possible with simple green in its strongest form. This is however very true for castrol super clean.
what it does is take off the white pro wheel logo on the rims witch i think is a good thing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.