PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found myself another ATC 70, the plastic is in pretty bad shape and the tank is rusted. I have seen a few ATC 70s with CRF 50 plastics and tank along with a custom seat, but I can't find any pictures anymore. I'm looking for a good photo to base my conversion from. Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was pretty clost to that, but it had a seat that looked like a combo between a CRF and a TRX. Also, I think it had chinese quad rear fenders.

I do appreciate the picture. The more different options I see that more ideas I'll get for my own. Thanks Tmas

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, thats the one I was looking for. I couldn't find it for the life of me. Thank you. I'll post up some pictures with progress of the build.

·
Registered
179 Posts
ya thats mine, its quite frankensteined together,i did it 2 yrs ago, dont remember exactly how i did it, but i had to weld tabs on frame for gas tank and used the seat foam from a trx450r quad and shaved it down with a seat pan from a crf 50, the rear fender is a trimmed atc 70, if you take ur time you can get it all to line up preety good, mu fenders cracked so im gonna redo it some time in the future

1 - 7 of 7 Posts