PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man those things are sweet.i would definately recommened those to anybody.they have the sweetest feel to them and wont break,bend or screw up.they have shorty brake levers and good clutches to.they also have a sweet y handle tool.buy these at asvinventions.com there awesome i love them

·
Registered
217 Posts
Man, ARC owns ASV. The ASV are so cheaply made. ARC have bearings in them, and a roller bearing on their brake lever, super smoth pull. ASV leavers are like square, and they gave my fingers blisters, ARC's are CNC'd to perfection.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
asv kills arc asv levers start at 50 bucks and feel way better than arc.im sponsered and have some unreleased levers and man they are sweet.plus asv has xr50 specially made levers.definately go asv if they are so crappily made then why do they come with a 5 year warranty and arc only comes with a 1 year.the bearings rust and decinagrate.that is why asv dosent use them

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thormx said:
arent those like 60-70 bucks? thats way to much for a 50 lever, ive never broken a lever on the 50.

me either but they feel way better and always work really good.there shorty likebig bike levers instead of those really long upside down clutch levers that everyone uses.plus they look super trick.just wait until they release the anodized ones.i have blue on my 250f

·
Registered
34 Posts
yup

After braeking 2 stock BBR brake levers..... i decided to spend it on An ASV the Best investment i have ever Done to the 50, it falls ,rolls, flips and the lever still runs strong, and with a 5 year warranty, you cant beat it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol

sanowill said:
If you've broken levers on a 50 you're doing something weird, lol. 8O

Yeah! Stunts!... what else, I broke one from an Endo gone bad... and i broke my throttle assembly in Glamis. The other one broke from a 2nd gear wheelie gone bad.... and it tumbled a few feet. I think thats what bent my bars. hmm (Poor 50, im surpised it still runs)...Weird enough for yah!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.