PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
50ccchick,

The track should be finished by Halloween. All the dirt is moved already it just needs to be shaped, ridden a little, and fine tuned before we open it up for practice. I'm looking forward to the race it should be a good one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The turnout is looking good for the race this weekend, the track is way sick, and there is $800 pro purse so far and the more people that show the easier the purse will grow. We have tons of swag from all of our sponsors to give to the riders that place in the top three in each class.

So if you think your fast make it out to this weekend and lets have some good battles out there.

http://ministothemax.com/images/azminirace.pdf

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PIMPINdaHOES said:
hmm.....no 50 mod.....i think im gonna have to pass this one up.

What are you talking about?

There is a CRF/XR 50 Open class for 12 yrs and up. Basically that is the 50 mod. class. So get your butt out to AZ this weekend and let's have some fun!!!

G

·
Sick A track!

ok folks I saw the track for this race this afternoon and it rocks. It looks like a Disneyland for fiddies. So, if you were thinking of coming out to AZ for this race, I'd race get in your car now ans start driving, cuz if you are in Cali. you can easily make it for the race and I'm pretty convinced you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Pam!

I want to thank everyone that attended the AZ Mini 4-Stroke Challenge last night at ET Motopark!

Without these sponsors the race couldn’t have been possible: Red Baron Racing, North Valley Honda, Krone Industries, I-Shock, Minis to the Max, 50's Unlimited, Trifecta, Sikk Toys, Two Brothers Racing, Sano Systems, Industrial Ride Shop, Monster Energy Drink, Southwest Supermini, Electric, Zoo York, Rotten Inc., and N-Style. I hope I didn't miss anyone!

The race was a huge success and I feel it will help pump some life into the mini bike movement in Arizona! There were about 90 race entries and tons of spectators!

***The race couldn't have been possible without Julie, Mark, Eric, Tom, and Jim from ET Motopark. They all did an excellent job! The biggest props go out to Julie from ET Motopark. Julie was the person that basically made this event happen. Also, I wanted to thank Mark helping make the track awesome for the race!

Nevertheless, I wanted to personally thank Jason from Krone Industries for all of his help and support for this race!

·
Registered
390 Posts
hey wes......the kid that ate shit on the two doubles was me. i bent my frame soooo bad on that jump.

pam, was that you on the number 911 bike and the blue bike?

i was number 38 with black rims and red baron swinarm

i crashed on the holeshot and was down a lap and came back and got 10th.

good times, good times.....

G

·
Mike! Glad you made it out! Sorry about your frame. 8O

Nope that wasn't me. My bike presently red with 911. I didn't race but had a blast watching. That might have been the gal from Lonestar racing you saw. She's pretty cool and a hell of a quadracer from what I understand. That was only her 3rd time on a fiddy!

I wish I woulda known that was you! I woulda cheered you on! Yep, good times!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.