PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Chassis is ok... suspension absolutely sucks though. The engines run strong, but miss shifts. Everything is low grade. The hardware is garbage. Stock tires suck. I dont know if they got their shifting sorted out... I kind of doubt it. Honestly, these bikes probably cost sikk toys about 300 bucks to make. Just a bunch of crap stuck together with half plastic bolts. I am not anti-chinese, but for the money i would get a stock klx110 or something. The trend of chinese pitbikes is shifting to high end, or nothing. SSR stuff is hit and miss. Build one of the medina mini's rolling chassis bikes with the motor of your choice for not much more than this bike!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
thorwarrior915 said:
Chassis is ok... suspension absolutely sucks though. The engines run strong, but miss shifts. Everything is low grade. The hardware is garbage. Stock tires suck. I dont know if they got their shifting sorted out... I kind of doubt it. Honestly, these bikes probably cost sikk toys about 300 bucks to make. Just a bunch of crap stuck together with half plastic bolts. I am not anti-chinese, but for the money i would get a stock klx110 or something. The trend of chinese pitbikes is shifting to high end, or nothing. SSR stuff is hit and miss. Build one of the medina mini's rolling chassis bikes with the motor of your choice for not much more than this bike!
Ya, what he said.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
avoid these like the plauge .

a hodge podge mismatched hardware not grade 8 not grade 5 more like grade 2 buttersoft krap.

poor tires,soft wheels,bad shock,ect overall not worth it .

we bought one of these for my wife a few years ago and it fell apart with a 120 lbs chick rider.

buy an ssr , pitster or a median roller and you'll be happy.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I have a SDG engine and after fixing the shifting prob it has been fine....however I cannot say anything about the rest of an SDG bike because all I have is an engine in an American made frame

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
I wouldn't really compare it to an SDG. SDG is a step or two above this. And the frame isn't really choppered... the head angle is just plain wrong when they weld them together. Rock hard plastic grips are a nice touch too. I would kinda take my chances with a pep boys bike and 200 in mods over this bike...hahaha.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I owned one... The motors had shifting issues and the frame choppered very fast but it was a fun bike. I gave it to my wife for her first bike and she liked it as well. I think it would be ok for Supermoto though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts