PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
I have lots of cool new parts and absolutely NO time at all to start assembling. :mad: Too busy working on other stuff right now....Those wheels are smooth, I like the cush drive. Nice stuff.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I just put some street tires on the Ape 120-70-12 all around. I will probably go with a 130 in the rear though as the 120 looks a little small. Also just ordered the front disk brake conversion for the standard wheel along with some new pegs. I will get some pic's when everything is finished.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
supernes550 said:
i asked for that one didn't i... fk'r

i got my daytona shocks on and man their nice. the ride is awesome. can't wait to get the front end situated.

Those shocks are the Dogs danglies aren't they? I'm going to be running a pair on my Monkey as well. Best non-resi twin shock going, bar none. It makes all the other shocks look and feel like poo doesn't it? :)

In regards to my project, when I get farther along, I'll start posting some pics. I just got the frame from Jim today, and am waiting on a slew of parts so it's probably going to take awhile..

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Z said:
Those shocks are the Dogs danglies aren't they? I'm going to be running a pair on my Monkey as well. Best non-resi twin shock going, bar none. It makes all the other shocks look and feel like poo doesn't it? :)

In regards to my project, when I get farther along, I'll start posting some pics. I just got the frame from Jim today, and am waiting on a slew of parts so it's probably going to take awhile..
where's tmas' boy that says a all the dog stuff. :lol:

you have these shocks right z? i have to adjust them but don't know where to start. i guess what works best for me feel wise.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lol:

why would g-craft opt for a drawing

high end parts need high end models blowing into exhausts, straddling mini bikes, and what not.

i agress z does rule

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.