PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go to splitrail , bighorn , ramjam or nemx. Leaning more towards splitrail or bighorn because ive already been to ramjam and nemx is a drive for me.

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to ramjam saturday !! try to come out

· Registered
2,714 Posts
To far! All those tracks are a haul for us, 2:40 nemx 3:30 split rail and over 4 for big horn and ramjam .Lots of good riding just all to damn far. Might hit nemx up again soon though and maybe split rail.

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
someone come to ramjam lol need ppl to ride wit

· Registered
3,896 Posts
Go to Big Horn-y tonight. It's pit bike night. I went last Friday, and it was a fun track with alotta riders on pit bikes. I only live a 1/2 hour from Ram Jam, but I have to work tomorrow. Let us know how ya like it if you do go. --L*64

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got plans tnight or id try to go out to bighorn , i just heard bighorn was really small

· Registered
3,896 Posts
Well-- I was there a couple winters ago, and it was hands down the best indoor experience I ever had. I think they've changed the track up quite a bit since then though, and I'm not sure it's as pitbike friendly as it was then. I haven't been there since due to a shoulder injury last year, but I'm back in action now, and I'd like to try it out again.

I was at Big Horn last week, and it was small but fun. I live a half hour from Ram Jam, but have yet to get there yet this year either.

If memory serves-- Thursday night was the night to go to NEMX.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.