PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a stock 110 not to long ago been thinking about getting some street tires for it just to fool around. I've got a fifty with a set od streets but I don't get much time with the street tires on it usually knobbies. I'm by no means god at stunting what so ever I can't even hold a wheelie yet. I figure it wont hurt as much falling from a couple feet off the ground vs a big bike ;) So anyone else play on the 110's?

· Registered
2,854 Posts
I bought a stock 110 not to long ago been thinking about getting some street tires for it just to fool around. I've got a fifty with a set od streets but I don't get much time with the street tires on it usually knobbies. I'm by no means god at stunting what so ever I can't even hold a wheelie yet. I figure it wont hurt as much falling from a couple feet off the ground vs a big bike ;) So anyone else play on the 110's?
I'm not a stunter but the 110 is a ripper with exhaust two bros air filter kit and a clutch kit. I'm getting close to 12oclocks on it. And being a goon haha.

· Registered
164 Posts
yeah for sure. i can do slow tech stuff and 2nd gear wheelies for miles with stock 110, tall bars and pipe. added 50stunt pegs and handbrake last week and working on 12/12 motard wheels with cr85 front brake now so much fun give it a try.

· Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The kid I bought it from threw in a pro circuit pipe because the mounting tab was broken off. (easy weld fix) I put it on the other day and holy crap did it wake up. Would taking the air box off and putting the foam filter help that much more? I can tell the clutches are weak the 1-2 shift slips a bit with my big ass on it ;) wish I has the coin for the 12/12 setup :( I just got white plastics and some new protaper grips on the bike. I'm waiting for my ishock to come back from being rebuilt at ishock. Then it'll be at least ridable. I had to slack the chain so far for me to ride it cuz it would sit with the stock shock bottomed out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.