PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 1000 acres (my family inherited it) of land outside of Healdsburg, CA. We have about 25 miles of trails there, and two small tracks that need some TLC from our bulldozer. I love it up there and i was just wondering where you guys like to ride!

pics of my property:

i have many more pics! this is only a small section of the land. also i hope to get a helmet cam up there soon and get some trail riding action on.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks! its a ton of fun to ride big bikes, minis, atvs, shoot guns, whatever you want really!

hill billy get away :)

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
very cool , yea i like to ride long desert trails (i do live in the dezert) , do free riding in the hills just find big hits and try to make them and of course big uphills

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks! haha awesome. yeah this place has hillclimbs, challenging switch backs, woody areas, rocky areas, sandy areas, a little bit of everything!

the best part is we are always making new trails with our bulldozer and tractor because we can! haahha.

·
Registered
389 Posts
really nice place man, too bad im from michigan or id come over and check it out, but i still might just have too :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sounds fun! Haha yeah i grew up riding trails and its one o my fsvorite things to do, however, jumping and hillclimbs are really fun haha

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Looks sick out there man. I live in the middle of nowhere so we have trails everywhere around here. I like trail riding as much as riding tracks sometimes.

·
Registered
389 Posts
JoshRidesBikes said:
haha maybe! i don't think its worth going that far to ride though! haha

maybe one day it will be worth it!

i could make a road trip out of it, stop at cool landmarks and ride some trails along the way, i think it would make an awesome trip.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha thanks everyone! Its about 500 miles from riverside, the property is more towards the northern side of california. I love it up there hah nothing is too radical, but i plan on making bigger and better. One of the best parts of being up there is NO RED STICKER SEASON!

Haha im trying to convince my dad to get a bobcat so i can work on our tracks haha.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Im fully jealous I ride winchester trails in coos bay oregon but they get closed down for the whole summer for fire season your place looks awsome

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks so sick we have some trials but every thing is flat where i live. but have to make like a month long road trip out there and spend some time riddin and party out there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts