PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am working my as$ off to get my bike ready for this weekend at beaver run but i cant find any 12" road tires anywhere around, i would like tt91 dunlop if anyone has them but i need them by sat morning. if anyone knows a place or someone in north east ohio that has any please contact me!

·
Registered
109 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
Well i am working my as$ off to get my bike ready for this weekend at beaver run but i cant find any 12" road tires anywhere around, i would like tt91 dunlop if anyone has them but i need them by sat morning. if anyone knows a place or someone in north east ohio that has any please contact me!

Hack...I have a set from last season in the top of my garage...plenty of tire left for a race day. I will de-mount them from the rims and bring with me to the track on Saturday. I travel up on Friday's, stay in Beaver, then am at the track early...we can mount them at the track...I will have them if you do not locate brand new ones...like I say, these are enough to do the day.

Kyle

PS: these are TT91's

·
Registered
109 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
ok if nothing comes up i will take you up on that. thanks a ton Dominic

Dom, bad news...these tires do not look safe enough to run. The sidewalls are dry rot. Not worth risking it on them.

I am going to post a not up on the OYL list to see if someone can bring some of their take offs...some of the guys change out tires quite a bit and will have spares.

Wish I had better news. :(

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
ok no problem, hey see if there is a source in ohio for the tires new, i will drive to where ever to get them friday as i am off work friday.

Both Tucker Rocky and Parts Unlimited are out of them! all you can do is call around and maybe by chance someone has them in stock... Or your welcome to stop by and take a look to see if whats on my YSR suits your needs?

Good luck

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
Well It's A No Go, Nobody Has Them With In 70 Miles Of Me So Fck It. My Ear Hurts From Calling Every Where. I Will Stop Up At The Beave With Craig To Hang Out. Man This Sucks

B$....load up the bike. Several guys responded that they have takeoffs and will bring them tomorrow. Bring the bike and some tire irons...I will have some if you dont...and we can change the tires at the track.

BRING THE BIKE ... bout time you show up to race with us. ;)

·
Registered
868 Posts
latency said:
B$....load up the bike. Several guys responded that they have takeoffs and will bring them tomorrow. Bring the bike and some tire irons...I will have some if you dont...and we can change the tires at the track.

BRING THE BIKE ... bout time you show up to race with us. ;)

Unless you are scared?????:p:p:p:p

·
Banned
5,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok I Will Bring It But Will They Be Mad If It Is Muddy? Nick Bring Your Tire Changer Cuz These X4 Back Rims Are A Mofo To Change Tires. Nick Do You Have Any 12" Tubes? I Will Have To Look I Might Have Some But I Might Not. If Anything I Will Race You Guys In The Grass While Your On The Pavement Lol. See You Guys Sat, I Have To Go To Sam's Klub And Get My Dirt Fix. Thanks Everyone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.