PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know much about these frame braces? anybody got any photos of one mounted on a bike. or does anyone even know how they mount up? it looks like a good idea but is it worth it..... Yes or No??

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I run the PRC frame braces and I would have had to buy 2 frames if I didnt have them how can you go wrong with them unless you want a chopper and as far as looking gay you looked in the mirror lately or at your fiddy :twisted:

·
Registered
16 Posts
do a search. it costs about 10 buck in parts from Home depot. You need an exhaust clamp and weld a bar to that. the bolt straight pieces back you your engine mounts. it kinda hard to expain but once you seeit youll know what i'm talking about.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
--------________...

________ 0)

--------

i set up a u bolt around the head tube to two bent pieces of flat steel w/ holes in the end for mounting. i just made them today(12/17/03) from scratch once i paint em there goin on!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
How long did it take you to fabricate them? :?: cause im thinking of making my own...and what exactly did you use? sorry for all the questions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.