PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning to make the trip this time around but unfortunantly it fell on a bad weekend for us. My brother had to go out of town and he is the one with the trailer that we would of loaded our 4 bikes on, so I was going to borrow my fathers pickup truck and head up the Hanover by myself with just one of my bikes, but turns out he will need the truck tomorrow to carry some appliances.

If anyone around Manassas would like a co-pilot I am willing to offer some cash. I would like to bring a mid sized along so I can race, but otherwise I wouldn't mind just going up there and checking it out.

Shoot me a PM if you may be interested, otherwise best of luck to everyone tomorrow and I will catch you guys next month for sure!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey everyone , hope alot of you will make the 2 up race at Ramblers tomorrow . No rain in the forcast 81 partly cloudy. Saturday evening 65 partly cloudy. I believe practice will start approx. 3:30 or shortly after. Plan to stay and listen to the band. See everyone there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol thanks man, but it is all okay. It turned out a good friend of mine returned home from Afganistan and surprised us with his return on Saturday so we did some partying!

I will be there for the next one. I missed every race so far, can't miss the last one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts