PlanetMinis Forums banner

881 - 888 of 888 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Fellow Mini Lovers,

I've got a low mile very nice '88 ZB50 that I no longer have need for. It was a daily driver pit bike for me for years in my work as an event photographer. Over a multi decade career I had many such daily drivers and the ZB was easily my favorite. Sad to see it go but hasn't been used in years.

The blinkers are from a Honda Ruckus, everything else is straight up factory ZB.

Is there any interest here in such a good ZB or can you point me to the best platform to sell this special interest bike?

less than 950 miles

Cheers, Scott

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hello Fellow Mini Lovers,

I've got a low mile very nice '88 ZB50 that I no longer have need for. It was a daily driver pit bike for me for years in my work as an event photographer. Over a multi decade career I had many such daily drivers and the ZB was easily my favorite. Sad to see it go but hasn't been used in years.

The blinkers are from a Honda Ruckus, everything else is straight up factory ZB.

Is there any interest here in such a good ZB or can you point me to the best platform to sell this special interest bike?

less than 950 miles

Cheers, Scott View attachment 275260
There is certainly going to be interest. Where are you located Scott, and what's your price?
Great lookin bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is certainly going to be interest. Where are you located Scott, and what's your price?
Great lookin bike!
Sorry I guess that is relevant information. I'm in Nederland CO.

Price? Market value I suppose. That's why I brought it here as opposed to local CL.

I'm happy to crate it for shipment as well.

The bike runs perfectly, I've just had a good go through it and cleaned the chain/sprockets, put fresh Honda grips on it and applied plenty of elbow grease. I rode it with the airbox removed and a pod air filter on the carb. I highly recommend this, it doubles the power. I have reinstalled the factory air box with all hardware and it starts runs and drives as it did when new. I have many photos with great detail as well.

SO what say the market? What's a really good but not perfect ZB worth?

Note how clean it is with the side cover and countershaft sprocket removed. It had a really good go through.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice ZB.....Do you have a title? You are missing an exhaust heat shield on the muffler, Kickstarter rubber and rubber frame plug.
tmas
I do not have a title, no title has ever existed for this bike. The bike has been a CO bike for its entire life. Colorado WILL NOT title anything under 50cc. I can provide a certified VIN inspection report from the CO State Police, as well as a notorized bill of sale which should be sufficient to get a title in your state. The bike has never been in the DMV system.

VIN, for those who would choose to research it, is: JH2AB220XJS002259

I was aware of the missing kick start rubber and heat shield on the muffler. Didn't mention them because they are obviously absent. Educate me though, what rubber frame plug is missing?

Cheers, Scott

Attachments

881 - 888 of 888 Posts