PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may be a long shot but does anybody have any experiences with the Suzuki Trail Hopper??? I think they are neat little 2 strokes but have never ridden one. How hard is it to get parts for these bikes??? I saw one for sale once, but the guy was asking $500, too much if you ask me. Any info would be appreciated.

Also, any personal experiences with these bikes???

Suzuki K-15 Hillbilly

Honda S65

Honda S90

Honda CA110

Thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
i have a 72 mt50 trailhopper. fun bike comes stock with speedo,horn,brakelite and street legal.rare bike but some parts are available mostly on ebay.$500 isnt overpriced if its nice shape and complete.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks......maybe the price was right. It needed some new bars and it did run. I was kind of worried about getting even just the basic parts such as sprockets, gaskets, seals etc.

Thanks again for replying!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Minibikedike, How fast is the Trail Hopper compared to the z50??? Is it a three speed??? What parts are very hard to find and or expensive??? Where is a good source for parts???

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Trailhopper is a 3 speed semi auto like a z50. It's a 2 stroke motor that makes a little more horsepower than a stock z, but the top speed is a little less because of the gearing (if both bikes are stock). You can get parts on eBay but they are much harder to come by than Honda parts.

Good luck!

·
Registered
331 Posts
my trailhopper peaks at about 28 mph on the speedo. the motor could be a lil tired though(original topend).its got the typical zippy powerband with oil injection and yes the 3speed auto tranny.nicely built with steel fenders,adjustable seat and bars.parts seem to be out there and parts bike come up for sale here and there pretty cheap.fun bike.what color is yours?they came in red green and blue i think

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.