PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i placed an order with airborn racing industries 2 weeks ago and still have not recieved my order. im getting a little antsy because they dont respond to email, will not answer the phone number on thier website. i dunno what to do...anybody had any experience dealing with them?/:x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dang! i recently placed an order with them! i recived an email with recipt and order# but no tracking number yet! let me know if anyone has recived anything frm them and how long it took them!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
the sites up and has lots of china parts and lots of red baron parts as well , kinda looks like a drop shipper company (you pay them they pay someone else who ships to you)

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
pistolpete760 said:
mmmm weird! i been calling the number but still no answer, so im not getting ripped off?

if you paid with a credit or debit card you have no worries , pay pal again no worries money order i am unsure cos i 've never used one .

·
Registered
14 Posts
i did use a credit card but im not sure if i did paypal, im already starting to thnk im not getting anything in da mail,:( and might as well order frm somewhere else!

·
Registered
14 Posts
mxrcr127 how da heck do u know if the orders are beng shipped asap? did u order something recentlly? let me know please im starting to get frustrated with all this bs. can some one just tell me if the websie is cam or not? haha

·
Registered
5,410 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
MxRcr127 said:
Site crashed but they have it up and running now. I have confirmed that any open orders will ship ASAP.

pistolpete760 said:
mxrcr127 how da heck do u know if the orders are beng shipped asap? did u order something recentlly? let me know please im starting to get frustrated with all this bs. can some one just tell me if the websie is cam or not? haha

Because MxRcr127 is the owner of the company aka Justin -[email protected]

www.airbornracingindustries.com

www.airbornracing.com

AirbornRacingIndustries.com - Airborn Racing Industries Information

·
Registered
14 Posts
ok so today i got an email from airborn racing saying they can no longer take orders by phone and that they are working on removing the phone number frm the website! they also said my item has been shipped witing their stated policy on the site! but then again i did NOT get a tracking# frm them! well weather i recive my item or not i think is best for everyone to stay away frm this website and go to tbparts! its faster and better! tanx again everyone! and yes i voted for demon daves bike!haha

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
pistolpete760 said:
ok so today i got an email from airborn racing saying they can no longer take orders by phone and that they are working on removing the phone number frm the website! they also said my item has been shipped witing their stated policy on the site! but then again i did NOT get a tracking# frm them! well weather i recive my item or not i think is best for everyone to stay away frm this website and go to tbparts! its faster and better! tanx again everyone! and yes i voted for demon daves bike!haha

man i hope your parts arrive , and thanks for voting for my bike for fotm.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
pistolpete760 said:
Air born racing sucks! I been wating for a stupid clutch basket for almost 3 weeks! I give up i will reorder frm somewhere else!
what kind of clutch basket ? i have a brand new TB (not the red billet 1) the 1 that comes with the regular TB manual clutch kit.

try STAGGS racing for your parts he's good and ships fast and a paid PM vendor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts