PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard anything about when the Texas Mini National is supposed to be? I usually would have started hearing stuff about it by now. I know the last one had a bad turnout but I hope they have one this year. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeh, i went to the first attempt and it got rained out. didnt bother going to the reschedule. good thing i didnt, cus the turnout was too low and only had practice. id like to have a good turnout, if there was a big payout id drive the 13 hours again.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If nothing comes up soon I am going to talk with a local track owner and see if we can get something going. His sons are insanely fast on pitbikes and I'm pretty sure they would be up for it. So it would be great if somebody had any information on whether or not there is supposed to be one this year.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Does anyone run mini motards or pavement racing for pitbikes in Texas? I used to run in the TPBRA and we did a race in Katy one year, but recently I havent seen activity on thier sites so i dont know if anything is still taking place. Anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts