PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just wondering if any of you live in san jose or morgan hill. Im considering replacing my piece of garbage pitbike with a Pitster X4 but before spending $1700 on something i would at least like to see it and sit on it first.

Anyone have a bike i can look at?

Thanks guys. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would actually. ive riden my cousin's stock honda and it really isnt any fun at all after about 10 mins of just screwin around. to make it ridable for my 6' 190llbs i would have to put way more into it than i would put into a pitster.

i have a china bike that is a piece of garbage but was a ton of fun when it ran right. so i think ill stick with the china stuff, im just gona get something a bit better quality this time.

·
Registered
378 Posts
joman2055 said:
i would actually. ive riden my cousin's stock honda and it really isnt any fun at all after about 10 mins of just screwin around. to make it ridable for my 6' 190llbs i would have to put way more into it than i would put into a pitster.

i have a china bike that is a piece of garbage but was a ton of fun when it ran right. so i think ill stick with the china stuff, im just gona get something a bit better quality this time.

YA you do have to more money into a honda.

But if you have a china bike and it fell apart why buy another one? All those bikes are made by the same kids in those sweat shops.

Goodluck.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea. the only problem with my bike is that the engine cuts out at high rpms. its either a bad ground, pick up, or coil. but my china bike was one of those 400 dollar impulse buy ones so it is to be expected. the pitsters are way better quality than the garbage i got.

i may not even get one now. im deciding between an X4 or getting a better mustang. i think the mustang is gona win out.

·
Registered
356 Posts
ryan_m said:
YA you do have to more money into a honda.

But if you have a china bike and it fell apart why buy another one? All those bikes are made by the same kids in those sweat shops.

Goodluck.

It's funny how much Japanese stuff is getting contracted out to those same sweat shops these days. Have you looked at the engine case on a ttr50 lately?

Jomon, I've got a honda 50 w/big bars and tall seat, then I've got a pitster x2r, much roomier! The x4 is supposed to be a lot room than even a x2. I'm 5'10"/185lbs. You'll be you'll be loving an x4. The quality of these things is great. I've been having a lot of china haters changing their minds when they see this bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.