Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

picked up this '77 CT last night for dirt cheap....it even runs

that makes the count up to 4 CT90's yayyyy:D

·
Banned
1 Posts
Reminds me of the neighbors, growing up. Seems like every fall, she'd pop out another ugly kid. Old man was a farmer, not much to do in the winter. Needed to take up ice-fishing.

Or,

So, the Mrs adds another cute 2-legger to the herd, and you gotta balance it out with THAT thing?

Or,

Epidemic, infestation, or mental illness?

·
Registered
887 Posts
firepower354 said:
Reminds me of the neighbors, growing up. Seems like every fall, she'd pop out another ugly kid. Old man was a farmer, not much to do in the winter. Needed to take up ice-fishing.

Or,

So, the Mrs adds another cute 2-legger to the herd, and you gotta balance it out with THAT thing?

Or,

Hey don't sugar coat it FP, tell us how you really felt about your neighbors reproduction capabilities.

More on topic, Doops what are your plans for the quadruplets? (See how I did that? Asked a question about the bikes but still managed another reference to children. Man do I think I'm smart. :stooges:)

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep...seems like the education standard is higher in Indy vice Flint......IDK, I have a running /driving (not really driving 'cuz I haven't in 2yrs) '78 and a '68 that is not running but titled, the '77 I picked up last night, and IDK what year the other one is in the pic....(it is stripped pretty much but the engine still turns over)......no paperwork on the last two so I guess they will be parts

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firepower354 said:

Or,

Or,

My vote is mental....yeah, mental it is!..........Why I say, 'cuz the CT90 from last night had company in the truck....a little Suzuki 50 quad.....now I am in a world of hurt

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is the little quad I picked up...I think i is a Suzuki AT50

my bad...it is a LT50

·
Banned
1 Posts
Yeah, ALT was the tricycle, all JR50 based, any way. Make sure the exhaust and intake restrictors are missing, and cut the head .030-ish, remove outer pilot jet (they're stacked). If you go in for major repairs, the JR has a 2-speed trans, that is stuck in 2nd. Grindage allows 1st gear, and then it will pull pops around better;)

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
by going "GREEN: do you mean Kawi/// Last Kawi I owned was a '71 A7S 2smok twin..it was sweet

here is one of my other CT90's at least the drivable one

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ShapeShifter said:
At least that has a green sticker on it. But is it green sticker in CA? It's not easy being green....

uhh that one has plates on it lol...legal beagle

but I am GREEN....we have a Honda Hybrid

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
That little 2 smoke just doubled your carbon footprint.

Dont feel bad, I had chorizo for breakfast and that effectively tripled my carbon footprint...

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ShapeShifter said:
That little 2 smoke just doubled your carbon footprint.

Dont feel bad, I had chorizo for breakfast and that effectively tripled my carbon footprint...
eewwww fart smeller....well my YZ250 kills the ozone for sure

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I owned a 2 stroke once, but after I bought it all could think about was those poor polar bears. So I sold it back a day later....

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ShapeShifter said:
I owned a 2 stroke once, but after I bought it all could think about was those poor polar bears. So I sold it back a day later....

I say we stuff the polar bears and eat Dolphin

1 - 20 of 25 Posts