PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
minirider54 said:
Whos good a anodizing i need a front hub done cant seem to find one in red???

I go threw BBR and they use Sapa. All my anodized parts turn out great. Sapa is in Portland oregon and they usually have it back to you in a week. Its a $150 flat rate so you can get as many parts as you want anodized one color for $150 great deal. I'm sending a Perimeter frame to them tomorrow to get done in black.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
speeddemon619 said:
DANG! thats gonna look killer! are you keepin the green bits too?

different bike. My green perimeter bike is almost done I'm just waiting on the motor from BBR they are building me a beast. I just found another perimeter bike for really cheap so I bought it. Thats the one I'm doing in black. I also am doing the small parts that are on that bike in red.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
J Pezzy said:
different bike. My green perimeter bike is almost done I'm just waiting on the motor from BBR they are building me a beast. I just found another perimeter bike for really cheap so I bought it. Thats the one I'm doing in black. I also am doing the small parts that are on that bike in red.

Congrats on the purchase man, are you gonna build it in your laundry room again? :lol:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
speeddemon619 said:
Congrats on the purchase man, are you gonna build it in your laundry room again? :lol:

the laundry room it is, I dont even have a garage it drives me nuts but gota work with what I got. Cant see moving with the economy the way it is and the low rent I have at this place but some day.=)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.