PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever thought of adding a fullmod 110 class to ama supercross series. well i went to Anaheim tonight and there was like an hour and a half before the race of just nothing. the class wouldnt have to be aired on tv. i was looking at it more as if the class could be a side show before the races start for the fans. i just thought it would be very entertaining to see the best of the best go for the triples and stuff. and i think it would also promote the industry ATON. lets hear your input

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Id be up for it and i agree on it... let more of the vans in on the more affordable way to get into racing bikes... But yea can anyone on here talk or know anyone dealing with the sx series to get anything going???

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
Monster made the money issues go away, there is enough money now

i think they believe there is no one that would watch. little do they know its a huge thing here in socal, texas, florida... etc

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
In Vegas SX 08 they had guys like Costella, Browning, Abrigo, Ripple, etc. racing whatever bikes they wanted. Whatever motor they wanted... Blitzing the whoops was not an option even for those guys. It was pretty sick seeing Them huck some giant doubles (the triples were just too long to get enough speed to even think about doing). By far the raddest SX I have ever seen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.