PlanetMinis Forums banner

Alpinestar Neck Braces for sale!

7K views 43 replies 9 participants last post by  siktendenciesracing 
#1 ·
To anyone looking for the absolute best neck brace but at an affordable price this is the one!! Retail is $289.95,, But PM me for best price!! :)

*Bionic Neck Support - SB (Special Blend)

The Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support (BNS) is a structure which is designed to work with a helmet to reduce the risk and severity of a catastrophic neck injury (ie. A paralyzing injury). While no product can guarantee protection from all motorcycle injuries, due to the varied dynamics of accidents, the BNS is designed to substantially reduce the likelihood of a career ending neck injury although it must be stated at the outset that it, as with other such systems, may not prevent injuries occurring in all cases.

See less See more
#32 ·
Petersen112 said:
alright thanks! I will have credit card ready later tonight so how shall I go about ordering it and getting the graphics customized? Also, would it be possible to have the graphics put on for me im not to good at that stuff :(

The Graphics and brace will be coming from two different locations so wont be able to put on the graphics (Brace will be coming from me and graphics drop shipped from Tyler at Magic SC). If you have a Paypal account I can send a money request or if you would rather use your credit card send me an email at garymarshall254@Hotmail.com. thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.