PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my bike posted in the bike for sale section, but decided to part it... The description of the bike for sale section says no partouts, so I'm posting it here...

Here are some pics of the parts up for sale:

Frame:

KTMraca05/Forks/frame - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forks:

KTMraca05/Forks - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pipe:

KTMraca05/Forks/Pipe - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How about $900 shipped for the forks, complete front wheel, and P3 bars... Forks are almost $1,500 new... That's with the forks, brakes, and billet hub... Add in another $150-$200 for a rim, tire, spokes, and bars... These things are MINT!

I'll take $850 shipped for the frame, swinger, and shock... Only thing wrong with the frame is that the hole for the bolt that goes through the back of the tank under the seat is stripped... It's really just a pain in the arse to use that bolt anyway, because it's impossible to get to it with out taking off the seat, which is impossible unless you already have the tank off lol. Tank and seat are sturdy w/o it anyway.

I'll take $1700 shipped for the forks and frame (everything in those 2 descriptions above)

All of those prices are OBO of course!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm selling everything but the engine (sorry, no wiring harness DC) and rear wheel so I can buy a stock 110. Then I'm building a stocker with all of the parts I have.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$750 plus actual shipping on the front or rear end.

$1500 plus actual shipping for both...

That's like buying new forks and getting the frame and front wheel for free...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.