PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they really worth the money ? there almost as much as a frame. and how does a + swing arm effect the ride , is it ntoicable ? what are the advantages and disadvanages

·
Registered
491 Posts
since u hav the stock forks i wouldn't get it u don't need it. i bought it cuz i got bombsheels and i needed to level out the 50. if u really want one get the fast 50 one cuz its smaller. i also wouldn't get it in ur case because it lengthens the wheel base then u won't get those reallll sharp turns :wink:

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you were to put +1 forks on would say a 2+ swingarm like most that are sold be the same height as the front?

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Hey Johnny Six,

If you were to get 1" chromoly fork tubes and an aftermarket swingarm

and shock It would make a big difference In handling. But would you be

satisfied with just that. if you want PM me and Ill give you my phone #

and we can Rap..............If you want

OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
WAT UP,

I can yo yo yo wid the rest of them, yaaaaaaaknow it.........

OLDSCHOOL In duh house.......Yah.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It seems to me that most of the +2 swing arms on the market are the same. are they all manufactured the same place and then distributed to the various companies? which one is the cheapest?

·
Registered
41 Posts
thats the one ive been looking at, i sorta have a downhill biking backround and foes has always had good products.

·
Registered
25 Posts
if your looking for the "cheapest", then it won't matter who makes or how it works. when you start talking about performance parts you reaaly need not worry about price-go with quality. if you get it cheap and it breaks and then you spend more either repairing or replacing, then what have you saved and we won't even count time down or medical bills.

i run the G-CRAFT aluminum swing arms on all my bikes, those things are a work of art. and i dont think there is any way you could break one. but again they are not the cheapest on the market-- but you get what you pay for. and by the way the G-CRAFT comes in a bunch of different lengths. call the guys at classic as they will probably have it in stock, they seem to have everything else.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The Foes swingarm IS built well and works great I run it and love it but I think they are all really similar

G

·
Dude, what are you doing? That post was over a year ago. Bombshell doesn't make those swingarms. Billetware makes most or at least used to.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.