PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
991 Posts
I've heard on here quite a bit the stock '08 shaft works just fine and is more than half the price of either BBR or CHP's billet shafts.

Kawi '08 shaft- $50-60

BBR- $160

CHP- $180-190

· Registered
31 Posts
Just had this happen in my sons stock 05. Not to hard to fix but really expensive to fix after the fact. Mine destroyed the oil bearing in the gear that rides on the oil hole so I had to replace the whole gear cause I was told the bushing can't be replaced seperate. Also chewed up a couple other gears. Would highly reccomend replacing before you have problems.:evil:

· Registered
140 Posts
BML828 said:
if you break one what else happens other than just haveing to replace the output shaft?
mine broke and I just had to replace the output shafte but i mean you have to buy all new seals cuz they will have to split your case and take your engine apart to put a new output shaft in their

· Registered
47 Posts
lightle09 said:
mine broke and I just had to replace the output shafte but i mean you have to buy all new seals cuz they will have to split your case and take your engine apart to put a new output shaft in their
so basically if i am already going to be in there to do a bbk it would be stupid of me not to.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.