PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES, you should get one whether it be the new stronger oem one, or an aftermarket one. pre 08 output shafts suck and break at the oiling hole. I have broken them on stock bikes and 143 bikes. Ridden easy or ridden hard...No more questioning if you need it with this or that motor...Yes you need it or it will break when you need it most guaranteed.

· Registered
1,273 Posts
good thread all these people that are talking about it in 5 different threads just read this and to be safe just get one..spend now or spend more later..up to you guys

· Registered
5,239 Posts
but how much what kind of oil should be used?........8*)

doesn't matter how many times you post this...without stickies it will be asked over and over again....hell even with stickies it will probably asked but thats what kids do.

· Registered
831 Posts
Blackwoodz said:
without stickies it will be asked over and over again....hell even with stickies it will probably asked but thats what kids do.

yea but definitely help out being a sticky. i personally think an output shaft and 4th gear drum should be the first thing done to a 110 even if its completely stock considering ive broken one on a completely stock 110

· Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, ive seen like 5 output shaft threads in the last day. So i posted this and hopefully people see it if they search before posting, or see it and dont post.

· Registered
1,618 Posts
got ya.. i was just reading the other one about the 143.. so i thought you were reading that and replied with a new thread haha.

this should be sticky'd for sure though

· Registered
188 Posts
nothing really felll out. okay maybe it did i honestly have no idea what it was tho i found a bearing figured out where it went but there was this little ring.. ? idk where it came from maybe over the bearing? idk i should be ordering my output shaft as soon as my check goes thru.. sucks bein broke

fixing my bike then selling it:(

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.