PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,208 Posts
killing it buddy!!!! keep up the good work!!! i turned my stunter into too much of a monster for stunting lol so im getting another and setting it up just for killing the streets and lots lol. i jumped on my boys 50 last weekend and rocked some circles on dirt tires in the parking lot and that feeling just got my hooked again cant wait to start putting it work

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks man :) what did you do to the 50 to make it too much? im just after picking up a 70 for stunting I was gonna do a 108 stroker kit do you think it would be too much power for stunting? I no what ye mean man I think ill be hooked forever haha... here a pic of the 70 :)

Attachments

· Registered
40 Posts
I have yet to get to ride a crf50 but i do ride some long ass sitdowns on my 77 monkey i have my 50 stunt rear pegs and handbrake just havnt put it on yet just trying to master the footbrake first along with some sitdown circles before i put the pegs on and make everything easier lol. Bike has a 04 crf50 front end with 50 stunt heavy duty springs and extended fork legs gonna try and fab up a 12 bar or foot hoop over the winter since no one makes one for this old dinosaur

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.